Sponge Aquarium Filter - 10-Gallon
Regular price $19.69 Do you know we offer 60-day Free Returns? More Details+ Sale price
- Package Dimensions : 7.8 x 6.3 x 6.1 cm 90.72 Grams
Contents in Box:
- 1 x 10-Gallon Betta Sponge Filter
More information about product:
- Aquarium Filter 10-Gallon Betta Sponge Filter for Aquarium Hobbyist
- What Size tank can I use this cotton sponge filter for This cotton sponge filter will work best in tanks up to 10.5 gallons when used singly. If you own a larger tank you can purchase two or more of these sponge filters and place on different sides of the tank.
- Considering their small size, you can easily hide these filters behind plants and other underwater dcor. Why should I use an air pump with this filter and not a water pump We recommend the air pump method as it is much easier for beginner aquarium keepers to set up. You buy this, hook it up to an airline tubing and an air pump...and go.
- The air pump is noiseless and wont disturb your fish. It can be used in a hospital tank, breeding or rearing tank, or as a tank for fish who prefer a slower current flow such as Betta or Discus.
- Can I use this sponge filter in conjunction with a HOB Hang on the back filter Yes. Even if you already have another filter in your tank, you can use the sponge filter at the same time to upkeep your tropical fish tank. Your best results will be achieved by placing the sponge filter on one side and the hang-on power filter, or any other filter, on the opposite side.
- REPLACE THE TRADITIONAL HOB, CANISTER FILTERS --- Gone are the days when you got to change the cartridges and filter media almost every week. The handy filter will do the same job economically and quickly.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR BETTA, FRY OTHER SMALL AQUATIC PETS --- Betta, fry and other small fish will NEVER get stuck up into the filter. These fish, especially Betta, generally dont like vigorous currents, they prefer calm and steady water. This filter is designed to have slow current to easily let betta, goldfish discus, dwarf cichlids, guppies, and krill fish, continue breeding and spawning comfortably.
- PROVIDE SUPPLEMENTAL FOOD FOR FRY --- The minor bubbles that are created by this sponge filter creates a nominal current, adding in bubbling water. This will encourage them to continue breeding and spawning comfortably. Also, the sponge filter makes a home for fish food supplementing their daily dose of diet or food intake.
- PERFECT FOR UP TO 10.5 GALLON TANK WHEN USED SINGLY --- It only requires an air pump and airline tubing sold separately to work. These create numerous minute bubbles for increased oxygen flow. Simply connect an air pump to the top-center of the filter, then place it in your tank. Please note, the base of this noiseless filter is not weighted, so you may need to weigh it down. It is suitable for tanks up to size 10.5 gallons. Use 2 or more filters in larger tanks.
- EASY TO WASH REUSE --- This low-cost sponge filter can be used multiple times. Instead of tap water, use water from the tank to clean it, during a water change. Simply rinse and squeeze a few times, until you see the water run clear from the sponge.