Double Line Outline Pen Markers - 12 Colours
Regular price $35.15 Do you know we offer 60-day Free Returns? More Details+ Sale price
- Package Dimensions:10 x 5 x 2 cm 80 Grams
- Item Weight:80 g
Contents in Box:
- 1 x Dazzle Markers
More information about product:
- 12 Colours Double Line Outline Pen Markers Magic Shimmer Paint Pens
- Adopted premium pigment ink, incredible double outliner markers write in vivid metallic silver surrounded by colored borders, create a beautiful dual-color effect. With 12 vivid metallic colors, 3mm medium tip, these Double line fluorescent pen art markers add more brilliant whether you re drawing, journalling, writing or highlighting.
- These drawing pens and markers can be used in writing letter, craft supplies, greeting card, poster making, painting and highlighting. They are also great for arts, kids or adults DIY craft projects and more.
- 12 Assorted Colors Pens, Including Black, Red, Orange, Blue, Sky blue,Purple, Neon Yellow, Light yellow, Pink. shiny ink can which yield a vivid color and add a sparkle luster. Also suitable for almost any surface, such as metal, pottery, wood, rubber, glass, plastic, stone, etc.
- Double outliner markers use Unique Technology Produces Outlines for You Automatically to Create a Beautiful Dual-Color Effect. The Silver metal texture of the word is surrounded by a colored border.
- Double line outline pen specially designed with a wear-resistant and pressure-resistant chisel tip, that helps to achieve fluid and smooth clear writing effortlessly across the page. The pigment ink is waterproof, chemically stable.
- With the cap on, shake the double outliner markers well to mix the ink. Take off the cap and gently press down the tip on the surface a few times to pump the ink until it starts to flow. For best results, re-cap the markers immediately after use and store horizontally.
- Self-Outline Metallic Markers features ultra-fine nylon nib, quick-drying, non-toxic, odorless, suitable for all ages of people to use safely. Children under 3-years old should be used under the supervision of an adult