VividRug Colombo 1271 Beige Rug
VIVID RUG PRODUCTS
Enhance your living space with a bit of love. Handwoven in India with 80% wool and 20% nylon, the Colombo comes in simple designs and colors that allow for freedom when decorating your home.
- Resistant to moisture, fading, and staining makes this rug ideal for high-traffic areas
- Enhance your home with colors and designs
- Crafted with easy-to-clean yarns that prevent shedding
- Naturally beautiful and non-allergenic
- Spot clean / Professional rug cleaning only
- Colour: As Picture
- Shape: Rectangle
- MATERIAL COMPOSITION: 80% wool and 20% nylon
- CONSTRUCTION MAKE: Handwoven
- COUNTRY OF PRODUCTION: India
- GROSS WEIGHT: 2.8kg/m2
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Dasha base cloth with pit loom to weave on top of the base both in the same count and color.
IMPORTANT TIP:We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as RugStop is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.