Beewax Furniture Polish - Natural Wood Wax
Regular price $28.55 Do you know we offer 60-day Free Returns? More Details+ Sale price
- Material: Beeswax
- 1. Wash and dry the furniture
- 2. Spread beeswax evenly on the furniture with sponge or rag
- 3. After the wax is dry (about 30 minutes), repeatedly wipe and polish with a clean towel.
- 4. Deep nourishment requires about 15 minutes of standing time, which is beneficial for the penetration of beeswax into the wooden interior
Contents in Box:
- 1 × Bee Wax（Net content of beeswax: 80gï¼?br> - 1 × Cloth
- 1 × Sponge
More information about product:
- The product is a natural beeswax secreted by the beeswax, finely purified and filtered.
- A mastic on the basis of beeswax is made specifically for the processing of wood.
- The wax makes wood more beautiful, impregnates wood and creates a protective moisture resistant layer.
- The waxed wood shows fibers and texture, looks better and is protected from moisture.
- Used for artwork, furniture, flooring, seal printed stone, wood bracelets, etc.
- This product can help to increase texture, moisture, and prevent crack for the wood surface.